Engagement, wedding or anniversaries are the time to express or celebrate your love. Want to do it with more bling? Let us help you get home that stunning yet subtle three stone diamond ring!
Some couples want to custom design their own ring from the wide collection of certified diamonds available in the market. A three stone diamond ring creates an option for creativity and gives off a lot of flexibility in choosing the three stones of either the same color, or mixing different colors to bring out the beauty of the ring. The glitter and shine collectively achieved by these three stones makes for a perfect bigger-diamond lookalike ring.
Are you both among such couples who want to wear nothing but the very best on your fingers? If yes, then you are in the right place indeed. This article sheds light on the finesse and elegance of a diamond ring made of three stones and helps you get home a winner.
The Bling of Three Stones!
Did you know that the three stones on your ring represent and celebrate the past, present and future of the love you share? If you want to make a statement with your ring, then a three stone diamond ring it is! Just go for it. So, why should you choose a three stone diamond ring?
Couples, who don’t want to follow the traditional rules, and want something different, yet classy, choose the option of a three stone diamond ring. The three stones on the ring have the ability to tell a story about your relationship, a deeper and a more personal meaning. For instance, the three stones on the ring may symbolize ‘friendship, love and fidelity’. Such a ring serves to be a perfect 3rd anniversary gift as well, with each stone representing and celebrating each year of your married life. Well, you may both like to give your very own definitions for the three stones on the ring on this special day; this is just the right way of going about the act.
Creating a three stone diamond ring is the perfect symbol of your love and commitment. Depending on your budget, you can have all three diamonds of different sizes on your ring. Alternatively, you may opt for a combination of a diamond at the center, and have sapphires, emeralds, rubies or your birthstones set on the side, either ways; the ring will be stunning and gorgeous.
Many Designs to Choose From
A wide variety and wonderful selection of three stone diamond rings are available online. Some popular designs are as follows:
- Trinity: The Trinity three stone princess cut diamond ring features a set of three square diamonds in different sizes. The diamonds are mounted on narrow shoulders with very simple claw settings.
- Brooklyn: This is a uniquely modern design that results in a three stone round cut diamond ring. Here, the diamonds are mounted on a comfortable ring band with sweeping claws.
- Isabella: Traditional design? Certainly not! The Isabella diamond ring has three equally sized diamonds mounted on an innovative ring band to make you look all the more stunning at the next do.
- Trieste: The Trieste owes its beauty to the sweeping design of the shoulders that curve around the central diamond which is mounted between two side stones. All the diamonds are secured with six claw settings each to give off a ring that is safe to wear, just about anywhere.
- Sascha: This three stone cluster ring deviates from the traditional design of arranging the diamonds in a single line on the band. So, just in case you have been waiting to invest in a ring that is set far apart from the rest; then this is the best choice for you.
Few tips to make sure she loves her three stone diamond ring
- Firstly, you need to decide on your budget. How much are you willing to spend on the three stone diamond ring? Your price range will help your jeweler to select the perfect ring for you.
- Before venturing into a shop to buy the diamond ring, understand and learn about the 4 C’s of the diamond. The cut, clarity, color and carat weight influence the value of the diamond. According to your partner’s preference, you can compromise on certain aspects which will affect the cost of the ring to fit into your budget. Check whether the diamonds are certified by GIA or any other certification agency of high repute.
- Once you have decided on the three stones, you need to look for the best ring metal to mount these stones. The color of the metal has to be such that it enhances the brilliance and sparkle of the diamonds. The side stones add color and sparkle to the center stone.
- Lastly, look for a reputed jeweler to help you in the process of selecting a three stone diamond ring, or take the help of your family and friends for their recommendations for a jeweler. Ask for an independent grading report of all the three diamonds for their cut, clarity, color and carat.
Taking care of your three stone diamond ring
However strong and durable the diamonds are, it is always good to take care of them since they are amongst your most valuable investments.
- Always remove your ring while doing manual labor around the house, or while working with abrasive cleaning liquids.
- Soak your three stone diamond ring in warm soapy water and clean it with a soft bristled brush on a regular basis. To get that sparkle back, dry it completely with a lint-free cloth.
- Examine your three stone diamond ring regularly to ensure that their settings are secure, and if need be, immediately take your ring to the jeweler to secure it.
- Do not wear your three stone diamond ring in the gym, a hard blow from any equipment could chip the diamond and damage the ring.
- Do not wear your ring to the beach, the sand could scratch the metal and damage the diamond.
- On a Moh’s scale, diamonds measure a complete 10, which means that they are the hardest substance. But that does not mean that the diamond will never get damaged. Like all other valuable investments, a three stone diamond ring also needs to be protected.
- Insure your three stone diamond ring against theft/damage and periodically update your insurance valuation certificates.
The most stunning rings of all are the three stone diamond rings. The genesis of the three stone diamond rings is that it celebrates, and also commemorates, the entirety of your relationship – the past, the present and future.
So, go ahead and pull out your wallet to put your money where your heart is!